How reliable and timely were they?
How would you rate their knowledge and advice?
How would you rate the value for money?
How courteous and polite were they?
Tick this box to receive email updates from Fitbook.
Member for 1 month
As a registered Nutritional Therapist (DipION mBANT CNHC) with a special interest in female/afab health, Jess prioritises the support of those living with reproductive health problems such as PCOS and Endometriosis. Are you looking to regain some control over your life? Are fatigue, period pain and PMS symptoms your norm? They don’t have to be. Jess’s Nutritional therapy services could be the right route for you.
It can feel draining and tiresome trying to maintain your daily life whilst also trying to combat your health problems. Thankfully, it does not have to be this way. By incorporating nutrition and lifestyle changes into your current routine, you can see how much better your quality of life could be. The pains and fatigue no longer have to be the norm. Jess aims to support not only your health, but also your relationship with yourself, your body and food, knowing that the two often go hand-in-hand.
Using a functional medicine approach, you, the client, is at the heart of every consultation, ensuring your needs are being met. Jess knows that everyone’s health journey is different and ensures you are provided with a unique, personable plan to help you reach your goals, whatever these may look like.
Jess currently offers three packages and individual sessions, each with varying levels of contact, depending on how much support you are looking for. These include:
– The PCOS Package: Be it menstrual problems, skin changes or mood imbalances, the symptoms of PCOS can be uncomfortable to live with. That’s why the PCOS Package is the ultimate guide to living a confident, comfortable life in your body with PCOS. With a focus on supporting and nourishing our bodies, our sessions together will help explore what you need to help ensure you can live your happiest and healthiest PCOS life, however this may look to you.
– The Endometriosis Package: When living with endometriosis, symptoms of period pains, heavy periods and severe fatigue, can have a significant affect on your quality of life. The endometriosis package is here to help make life that little bit easier for you, with ongoing nutritional and lifestyle advice. Together, we can discover just what you need to live the life you want to live.
– The General Nutrition Package: Whether you’re experiencing other reproductive health problems, or looking for support with your gut, blood sugar, fatigue, and general nutrition advice, this is the package for you. Together, we can explore what health looks like for you, and what the best route is to get you there, using nutritional and lifestyle advice.
Each package and individual consultation comes with the following:
– An initial 90 minute in person or virtual consultation
– At least two 60 minute in person or virtual follow up consultations
– A detailed health questionnaire and food diary
– Thorough dietary analysis
– A unique, personable health plan
– Evidence-based, up-to-date researched advise
– Meal and recipe suggestions
– Supplement plans
– If required, functional testing suggestions
To learn more, please message Jess via Fitbook, her website at www.greener-nutrition.com, or via email at email@example.com.
Diploma in Nutritional Therapy Click here to view
Public Liability Insurance Click here to view
British Association of Nutritional Therapy Click here to view
CNHC - Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council Click here to view
View 0 Verified Reviews